If you wish to join the Club, there is a simple process to follow.:
- Fill in our stardard application form (which can be downloaded from the website or obtained from the office)
- From the date of submission your name is displayed on the Club notice board for 21 days as required by the Articles of Association.
- During that time you will be invited to meet the Membership Committee for a short interview to give the committee members a chance to find out a little more about you and to answer any questions you may have about Woolton Golf Club. (These interviews are normally held on a weekday evening).
- Providing you are accepted you will then be advised by letter/email together with your subscription invoice.
- Once we have recieved your payment (and after the 21 day waiting period) your membership will become activated and you can collect your membership pack.
Membership Fees 2017/18
At Woolton there are many different types of membership to suit both your circumstances and budget and you can even pay via monthly payments.
There is a no joining fee
|membership Type||2017/18 Fees|
|Full Membership (7 day)||£1075|
|Five day membership|
|Colt 26 - 28||£863|
|Colt 23-25 in education||£422|
|Colt 19-22 in education||£261|
|Junior 15 -18||£100|
|Junior 10 - 14|
For details on any of the above categories, please contact the office:
Phone: 0151 486 2298