We want to ensure you have the best possible experience when visiting Woolton Golf Club and ask that you support us by observing our dress code:
On the Course
- Conventional golf wear is required and shirts must be tucked into trousers.
- Shorts if worn must be tailored and worn with sport socks or knee length socks.
- If apparel is specifically designed for golf or sold in the professional's shop, it is deemed to be acceptable.
- Members are requested to ensure that their guests comply with this policy.
In the Clubhouse
- Smart casual, including jeans, is acceptable during day time and evenings.
- Golf shoes may be worn in the spike bar.
- Wet weather sportswear, hats and outdoor coats should be removed inside the clubhouse.
- Members and visitors are requested to change after golf before using the Dining Room.
- Any functions that quote a specific dress code must be adhered to.
Please note - we reserve the right to refuse service if we consider someone is inappropriately dressed.
We hope you enjoy your time at Woolton Golf Club